Munchkins Filled With Marshmallows
Looking for sweet treats for kids? You don’t need to go to donut shops while you can make yummy munchkins at home. These marshmallow filled munchkins are nice activities to do together with kids over weekend. They love to be your helpers for such fun projects. Sounds an interesting project to you, why not grab your ingredients needed, and let’s start making these yummy munchkins!
Munchkins Filled With Marshmallows – Ingredients and Supplies
- 1 Cup Crushed Graham Crackers
- 3 tbps Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- Cupcake Liners
Munchkins Filled With Marshmallows – Instructions
1. Prepare all your ingredients.
2. In a large bowl,combine crushed graham crackers and a half of cream cheese frosting.
3. Mix until you reach a corn meal texture.
4. Add the remaining cream cheese frosting and mix well, you can add more frosting or add more crushed grahams until it form a dough-like mixture.
5.No refrigeration needed. Get a portion from the mixture, about 1 tbsp and roll into a ball.
6.Press down with your thumb to make a small well in the center of the cookie and add 1 or 2 mini marshmallows.
7.Then Press the halves back together and pinch all along the seam with your index finger and thumb, smooth the dough by gently rolling it again between your hands.
8.Decorate the ball by rolling the ball into the sprinkles. If sprinkles are not available you can use powdered sugar or cocoa to cover the balls.
9.And you’re done!! Put the munchkins into each cupcake liners. Chill for about 15-20 minutes and serve.
10. Have a bite! perfect sweet treats for everyone!