Indian Style Wedding Earrings
This Indian style wedding earrings are light weight, easy to wear, and could be made with any material or color.
What You Need To Make Indian Style Wedding Earrings
- Paper (Preferably chart paper)
- PVC Glue, or German Glue (preferred)
- Punch Machine
- Mirrors 4 pieces half inch circumference
- lace known as ‘Gottah’ available at lace shops
- Earring tussles
Indian Style Wedding Earrings Instructions
- Cut the paper in circle ranging from 1-1.5 inch diameter (4 pieces)
- Paste the two circle with each other to harden the body for the earring
- As shown in the picture with mark (+) paste mirrors (plain or decorated)
- Punch a hole at the corner of the circle as shown.
- Start the with lace around the corner of the mirror, keep on turning the lace in shape of a circle forming a flower.
- When done with one circle, repeat the same step just beneath the first flower in any different color. You can add as more circling lace you please.
- Repeat the same step 5 and 6 on the other side of the boards.
- When the flowers are dry, pass the tussles through the loops and through the punched holes.
- Voila! Your Indian style wedding earrings are ready to wear.
- Decorate them with sparkles, or beads or any other lace works.