Apple Crumble Recipe
If your kids are asking for a dessert and you’re a busy mom, apple crumble is one of the easiest no-bake desserts that you can prepare easily. And your kids will love this yummy dessert. Apple crumble can be made quickly using a microwave. For this easy apple crumble recipe, I used a delicious red apple. (Since that is the only apple left in my fridge) but you can use any kind of apples as long as it’s fresh and not mushy. Let’s start making apple crumble.
Easy Apple Crumble Recipe – Ingredients:
2 tbsp Quick or Rolled Oats
2 tbsp of All Purpose Flour
2 tbsp of Brown Sugar
1 tbsp Melted Butter
1/8 tsp of Ground Cinnamon
1 large apple (Any Kind)
Easy Apple Crumble Recipe – Instructions:
1. Prepare your ingredients.
2. Wash and cut your apple into 1/4 inch slices.
3. Place all the ingredients into the mixing bowl.
4. Mix everything until you meet a crumb texture. Set aside
5. Put the apples into the microwave bowl.
Make sure to use a microwave-safe bowl or baking dish that’s got enough room for expansion and add 1/4 cup water.
6. Cover it with plastic wrap.
7. And place the covered fruit in a microwave for 1 minute.
8. Get the fruit, drain the water and top the sliced apple with the crumble mixture.
9. Microwave it again for 2 minutes. Some cooking times may vary because of fruits’ water release.
I don’t want my fruits too soft and mushy. These were just tender.
10. You can now smell the sweet cinnamon flavor! Get your apple crumble and you’re done.
11. Let cool for about 20 minutes and serve. You can also add a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy your apple crumble dessert!!!